About AXA Thailand
AXA Thailand was established in July 1998. With its head office in Bangkok and 17 branch offices in different cities across Thailand, the resources of AXA Thailand to meet its customers’ demands are unsurpassed.
AXA is one of the largest global insurers whose purpose is to act for human progress by protecting what matters. Since 2016, “courage, integrity, one AXA, and customer first” have been the four core values of the Group.
To transform AXA’s value proposition “from payer to partner”, it will deliver new services complementing the traditional insurance coverage and build new business models to increase the protection of its customers.
Purpose, values and vision are shared by each and every employee throughout AXA as they tailor their services and solutions to each of their 108 million customers around the world, one person at a time, in an ever-changing and fast-evolving world.
AXA Thailand’s products
AXA Thailand offers online, personal, and business insurance.
1. Online insurance:
- Insurance for Thailand visitors - health and personal accident insurance coverages, including Covid-19, with direct billing option for hospitalization and 24-hour hotline service.
- Travel insurance - all plans included medical coverage COVID-19 and acute infectious diseases.
- Motor insurance - if your car has CCTV, you get an additional 5% discount (for Motor Class 1 only).
- Personal accident insurance - no medical check-up is necessary.
- Cancer insurance
- Health and accident insurance
- Dengue fever insurance - allows you to be worry-free from mosquito-borne diseases.
- Home insurance
2. Personal insurance:
- Motor insurance - covers damage to the vehicle, theft, fire, and natural disaster, and you get a discount if you have a dashcam.
- Personal accident insurance - with over 280 hospital networks around Thailand, you can rest easy that you are in good hands; get 24 hours worldwide coverage wherever you go.
- Travel insurance - covers medical expenses during your overseas trip, including illnesses from Coronavirus, all plans and all destinations.
- Health insurance - AXA plans are designed to meet your needs at different stages of your life at reasonable prices.
- Home insurance - covers both structural damages to your home as well as your home contents inside from all potential risks, and provides additional coverages against burglaries, damages to electrical appliances, damages to fixed glass, and other third-party liabilities.
3. Business insurance:
- SME insurance - AXA can protect you from business risks and provide you peace of mind with Smart Plan SME.
- Group health - the best benefits for your staff.
- Marine cargo insurance - provides coverage for your cargo during the course of transit by sea, air or parcel post from warehouse to warehouse.
- Trade credit insurance - provides coverage against non-payment of commercial debt that could arise commercially or politically.
- Group travel accident policy for tour operators and tour guides - provides coverage for inbound, domestic and outbound trips, covering dangerous sports and food poisoning.
Compare AXA Thailand products today!
While you may understandably be tempted to secure an AXA plan right away, we want to emphasize that there are excellent products from other reputable insurers too! That’s why it’s always a wise move to contact us first.
Our expertise and experience in all matters related to insurance, combined with our in-depth knowledge of the products from all the major insurers around the world, give us the ability to provide unbiased advice that only a leading global insurance brokerage can.
Not only can we tailor a plan that meets all of your needs and fits your budget (all at no extra cost), but we will also be with you every step of the way and stand up for you when you need us most.
Contact us for a quote or no-obligation consultation today!